Details of the anticipated second book in the excellent Weird Space series by Eric Brown, Satan's Reach have been unveiled! The book is expected to hit the shelves on July 30, 2013 and will be published by Abaddon.
You can already order your copy here:
Here's the synopsis:
Telepath Den Harper did the dirty work for the authoritarian Expansion, reading the minds of criminals, spies and undesirables. Unable to take the strain, he stole a starship and headed into the unknown, a sector of lawless space known as Satan’s Reach. For five years he worked as a trader among the stars – then discovered that the Expansion had set a bounty hunter on his trail. But what does the Expansion want with a lowly telepath like Harper? Is there validity in the rumours that human space is being invaded by aliens from another realm? Harper finds out the answer to both these questions when he rescues an orphan girl from certain death – and comes face to face with the dreaded aliens known as the Weird. Satan’s Reach is the second volume in the Weird Space series, a fast-paced action-adventure that pits humanity against the unimaginable Terror from Beyond.
And other details:
- Mass Market Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Abaddon (July 30, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178108131X
- ISBN-13: 978-1781081310
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 inches
Upcoming4.me is a literary magazine featuring best content from leading quality publishers and independent authors. Our notable features include "Story Behind the Story" essays, "Cover art history" galleries, book reviews, cover art reveals, giveaways, and other noteworthy news. We are completely non-profit.
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- The story behind World of Fire by James Lovegrove
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us