Eric Brown is one our favorite writers so we are more than happy to reveal cover art for his upcoming book "The Serene Invasion". Published by Solaris Books, "The Serene Invasion" is set to be released on April 30th, 2013!
As for synopsis:
It's 2025 and the world is riven by war, terrorist attacks, poverty and increasingly desperate demands for water, oil, and natural resources. The West and China confront each other over an inseperable ideological divide, each desperate to sustain their future.
And then the Serene arrive, enigmatic aliens form Delta Pavonis V, and nothing will ever be the same again.
The Serene bring peace to an ailing world, an end to poverty and violence - but not everyone supports the seemingly benign invasion.
There are forces out there who wish to return to the bad old days, and will stop at nothing to oppose the Serene.
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- The story behind World of Fire by James Lovegrove
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us
Latest from Upcoming4me
- The story behind The Jefferson Winter Series by James Carol
- REVIEW : The Man in a Hurry by Paul Morand
- REVIEW : Reading the World Confessions of a Literary Explorer by Ann Morgan
- REVIEW : Queen of the Dark Things by C. Robert Cargill
- Story behind Queen of the Dark Things - Q&A with C. Robert Cargill