We are happy to show you amazing cover art for the long awaited fourth book in the most excellent Newbury & Hobbes series by George Mann. The book will be called The Executioner's Heart and is expected to come out on June 28, 2013.
Here's the synopsis:
A serial killer is loose on the streets of London, murdering apparently random members of the gentry with violent abandon. The corpses are each found with their chest cavities cracked open and their hearts removed. Charles Bainbridge, Chief Inspector of Scotland Yard, suspects an occult significance to the crimes and brings Newbury and Veronica in to investigate.
Upcoming4.me is a literary magazine featuring best content from leading quality publishers and independent authors. Our notable features include "Story Behind the Story" essays, "Cover art history" galleries, book reviews, cover art reveals, giveaways, and other noteworthy news. We are completely non-profit.
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The story behind Yesterday's Hero by Jonathan Wood
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us