Jasper Fforde is set to return to Dragonslayer with the third book in the series entitled "The Return of Shandar". Book will be published in the UK on 10th November 2012 and here's the short synopsis for the impatient ones:
The Mighty Shandar returns to the unUnited Kingdom because he clearly didn't solve the Dragon Problem, and is being asked for his fee to be returned: Eighteen dray-weights of gold, which at current prices is approximately eight trillion moolah, enough to pay for the planned Fifth Troll War and a down payment on the sixth.
The most powerful wizard the world has ever seen is back to get rid of the last two remaining dragons once and for all.
As Shandar's agent Miss D'argento tells us: "The Mighty Shandar doesn't do refunds."
Simple enough - after all, he is the most powerful wizard the world has ever seen. But for one thing: a small House of Enchantment named Kazam stands in his way, led by acting manager Jennifer Strange...
Latest from Upcoming4me
- The story behind The Jefferson Winter Series by James Carol
- REVIEW : The Man in a Hurry by Paul Morand
- REVIEW : Reading the World Confessions of a Literary Explorer by Ann Morgan
- REVIEW : Queen of the Dark Things by C. Robert Cargill
- Story behind Queen of the Dark Things - Q&A with C. Robert Cargill