Cover art, synopsis and release date for the anticipated brand new addition in Anno Dracula series by Kim Newman has been unveiled. The book will be called Anno Dracula : Johnny Alucard and will be published on 25th June, 2013 by Titan Books.
Here's the synopsis:
Award-winning author Kim Newman takes the series stateside to Andy Warhol's New York and Orson Welles' Hollywood.
It's 1976 and vampire reporter Kate Reed is on the set of Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula. She helps a young vampire boy, Ion Popescu, who then leaves Transylvania for America. In the States, Popescu becomes Johnny Pop and attaches himself to Andy Warhol, inventing a new drug which confers vampire powers on its users...
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us
- Some Here Among Us by Peter Walker cover art and synopsis
Latest from Upcoming4me
- The story behind The Jefferson Winter Series by James Carol
- REVIEW : The Man in a Hurry by Paul Morand
- REVIEW : Reading the World Confessions of a Literary Explorer by Ann Morgan
- REVIEW : Queen of the Dark Things by C. Robert Cargill
- Story behind Queen of the Dark Things - Q&A with C. Robert Cargill