We are very happy to reveal US cover art and synopsis for the upcoming Paul McAuley collection, Confluence - The Trilogy. The book is scheduled to come out on 27th December, 2013.
Confluence - a long, narrow man-made world, half fertile river valley, half crater-strewn desert. It is a world at the end of its time, a place of savagery, bureaucracy and war, inhabited by countless flying micro-machines and ten thousand bloodlines ruled by devotion to absent gods. It is the home of a singular young man named Yama. An infant who was discovered in a bier on the river, he was raised by the prelate of Aeolis until it was learned that his ancestry was unique. Yama appeared to be the last remaining scion of the Builders, closest of all races to the worshipped architects of Confluence. Now, awed and fearful of his increasing ability to awaken the machines the Builders left behind, Yama searches for his identity and a history that is both his and his world's.
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us
- Some Here Among Us by Peter Walker cover art and synopsis