We are very happy to showcase cover art and synopsis for two new books by Paul McAuley, Something Coming Through and Into Everywhere. The first book is scheduled to come out on 19th February, 2015.
The aliens are here. And they want to help. The extraordinary new project from one of the country's most acclaimed and consistently brilliantly SF novelists of the last 30 years. Something Coming Through and it's sequel Into Everywhere will extend, explore and complete the near future shared by the popular and highly acclaimed short stories in the Jackaroo sequence, including 'The Choice', which won the 2012 Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award. They present new perspectives on one of the central ideas of science and science-fiction - are we alone in the universe? - through two separate narratives.
Something Coming Through is set in a recognisable but significantly different near future London: half-ruined by a nuclear explosion, flooding and climate change; altered by the arrival of aliens who call themselves the Jackaroo. Into Everywhere moves from a desert world littered with the ruins and enigmatic artifacts of a dozen former clients of the Jackaroo, through a quest across a brutally pragmatic interstellar empire, to a world almost as old as the universe.
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us
- Some Here Among Us by Peter Walker cover art and synopsis