Cover art and synopsis for the second Egil and Nix tale by Paul S Kemp has been revealed. A Discourse in Steel will be published on June 25th, 2013 by Angry Robot Books. We're really looking forward to this one as we loved the first book.
Egil and Nix have retired, as they always said they would. No, really – they have! No more sword and hammer-play for them! But when two recent acquaintances come calling for help, our hapless heroes find themselves up against the might of the entire Thieves Guild. And when kidnapping the leader of the most powerful guild in the land seems like the best course of action, you know you’re in over your head…
Upcoming4.me is a literary magazine featuring best content from leading quality publishers and independent authors. Our notable features include "Story Behind the Story" essays, "Cover art history" galleries, book reviews, cover art reveals, giveaways, and other noteworthy news. We are completely non-profit.
- The story behind Flex by Ferrett Steinmetz
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us