Stay With Me by Sarah Pinborough will be published on December 26, 2014 by Gollancz.
A heart-breaking, heart-stopping tale of love, life and death which will take your breath away. This is an exceptional, contemporary, heart-breaking novel.
The Death House is a home where, in a world where people are safe against illness, children and teenagers who are susceptible to terminal conditions are sent to die.
Their fates are certain. Their lives are in their hands. The question is: what will they choose to do with them?
Order your copy here:
Latest from Upcoming4me
- The story behind The Jefferson Winter Series by James Carol
- REVIEW : The Man in a Hurry by Paul Morand
- REVIEW : Reading the World Confessions of a Literary Explorer by Ann Morgan
- REVIEW : Queen of the Dark Things by C. Robert Cargill
- Story behind Queen of the Dark Things - Q&A with C. Robert Cargill