We already announced the synopsis to the sequel to The Long Earth, a fantastic collaboration between Stephen Baxter. To remind, the book is called The Long War and will be published on 20 June, 2013. However, today we are happy to reveal draft cover art. It certainly looks intriguing and we can't wait!
Via Robin Stuart
Upcoming4.me is a literary magazine featuring best content from leading quality publishers and independent authors. Our notable features include "Story Behind the Story" essays, "Cover art history" galleries, book reviews, cover art reveals, giveaways, and other noteworthy news. We are completely non-profit.
- REVIEW : The Long Utopia by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter
- REVIEW : Ultima by Stephen Baxter
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis