We just had the pleasure of reading Doughnut, Tom Holt's latest novel but already we have something new to look forward to. On 17th December 2013, Orbit Books will publish When It's a Jar and according to synopsis, it will be great!
Order your copy here: Amazon UK
Maurice has just killed a dragon with a breadknife. And had his destiny foretold . . . and had his true love spirited away. That's precisely the sort of stuff that'd bring out the latent heroism in anyone. Unfortunately, Maurice is pretty sure he hasn't got any latent heroism.
Meanwhile, a man wakes up in a jar in a different kind of pickle (figuratively speaking). He can't get out, of course, but neither can he remember his name, or what gravity is, or what those things on the ends on his legs are called . . . and every time he starts working it all out, someone makes him forget again. Forget everything. Only one thing might help him. The answer to the most baffling question of all. WHEN IS A DOOR NOT A DOOR?
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- REVIEW : War Dogs by Greg Bear
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- Some Here Among Us by Peter Walker cover art and synopsis
Latest from Upcoming4me
- The story behind The Jefferson Winter Series by James Carol
- REVIEW : The Man in a Hurry by Paul Morand
- REVIEW : Reading the World Confessions of a Literary Explorer by Ann Morgan
- REVIEW : Queen of the Dark Things by C. Robert Cargill
- Story behind Queen of the Dark Things - Q&A with C. Robert Cargill