We are happy to reveal stunning cover art and synopsis for the upcoming Tony Ballantyne book Dream London. Dream London will be published on 29th October, 2013 by Solaris Books.
Captain Jim Wedderburn has looks, style and courage by the bucketful. He’s adored by women, respected by men and feared by his enemies. He’s the man to find out who has twisted london into this strange new world, and he knows it. But in Dream london the city changes a little every night and the people change a little every day. the towers are growing taller, the parks have hidden themselves away and the streets form themselves into strange new patterns. there are people sailing in from new lands down the river, new criminals emerging in the east end and a path spiralling down to another world. Everyone is changing, no one is who they seem to be.
Upcoming4.me is a literary magazine featuring best content from leading quality publishers and independent authors. Our notable features include "Story Behind the Story" essays, "Cover art history" galleries, book reviews, cover art reveals, giveaways, and other noteworthy news. We are completely non-profit.
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- The story behind World of Fire by James Lovegrove
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us