Latest addition to this years Terry Pratchett books is the newest, updated, edition of Discworld companion. Entitled "Turtle Recall", this "The Discworld Companion" by Stephen Briggs has the tag "Fully Updated and Up to Snuff!" and will be released on 18th October 2012 by Gollancz.
You can order your copy here
Here's the synopsis:
The Discworld is a flat world balanced on the backs of four elephants* which, in turn, stand on the back of a giant turtle. And like any world, the Discworld is not always predictable - in fact, it's distinctly UNpredictable, what with rivers you could skateboard across (if they weren't so knobbly) and points of raw magic that'd turn a body inside out soon as look at it .. For safety's sake, you need a guide to lead you through the highways and byways of this extraordinary world - how else will you find out where to get the best curry in Ankh-Morpork**, or if the rumours about XXXX, the lost continent, are true?*** * There were once five. ** Klatchian Curry Gardens, corner of God Street & Blood Alley. PS Don't use the kitchen entrance. *** They are.
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS AND RALPH LAUNCH #FINDYOURFEAR AN INTERACTIVE FORTUNE TELLER USING INSTAGRAM VIDEO
- Time of Death by Mark Billingham cover art and synopsis
- Second Life by S.J. Watson cover art and synopsis
- The Chortle Comedy Book Festival is almost upon us
- Some Here Among Us by Peter Walker cover art and synopsis
Latest from Upcoming4me
- The story behind The Jefferson Winter Series by James Carol
- REVIEW : The Man in a Hurry by Paul Morand
- REVIEW : Reading the World Confessions of a Literary Explorer by Ann Morgan
- REVIEW : Queen of the Dark Things by C. Robert Cargill
- Story behind Queen of the Dark Things - Q&A with C. Robert Cargill